Want to see something up close? It's just a click away!

Just click on the image of interest to get a full size picture and see the details up close.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Earthy Bracelet

As I said before, I have a lot of pearls (faux and genuine), and recently bought a magazine on making jewelry with pearls.  Can you believe that?  A magazine dedicated to making pearl jewelry!!  But of all the different publications of jewelry making magazines I've bought (only about 5), this magazine has been the most inspirational for me.  

This 8" bracelet is a cluster style with fresh water pearls, coffee quartz, tiger eye, turquoise dyed howlites (all these are semi-precious) along with a some faux pearls (the small round reddish/brown colored beads).  I don't know what it is about browns and blues together that I like so much, it's just so peaceful and earthy to me. 
SOLD - $22