Want to see something up close? It's just a click away!

Just click on the image of interest to get a full size picture and see the details up close.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Earrings, Earrings, Earrings!!!


I LOVE earrings, and wish I could wear them BUT my ears were pierced unevenly or maybe my lobes are different sizes, so earrings look terribly uneven when I wear them.  I always had to adjust the hooks to make the earrings look more even.


Faceted red and smokey blue beads on hoops, they measure 1 5/8" from top of hooks.
SOLD - $5

Lilac swirl beads hang from 2 faceted lilac beads. These earrings measure 2 1/8" from top of hooks.
SOLD -  $5

Red Asian dangle earrings, they measure 2 5/8" from top of hooks. These beads remind me of the silk fabrics that kimonos are made with.
SOLD - $6