Want to see something up close? It's just a click away!

Just click on the image of interest to get a full size picture and see the details up close.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Special Bracelet

A sweet little lady friend that I used to work with was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months before I stopped working with her back in 2008.  I thought of her more this month than in other months because it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and she just completed a race and raised a substantial amount of money towards finding a cure.  In celebration of her strength and spirit, I made her a special silver plated bracelet with a single pink magnesite bead on it, and sent it to her as a surprise.  I wanted to make her something that was different than all the pink ribbon stuff out there, but also something that was meaningful and commemorative.
Not for sale.