Want to see something up close? It's just a click away!

Just click on the image of interest to get a full size picture and see the details up close.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Venturing On...

I am now setting gemstones in to pendants, rings, and earrings and having a blast with it!  Here are some items I handset myself, for ME of course!  I am not selling these 3 items, but I will post ones I am selling as I make them.

This is a sterling silver 17" necklace that I made for myself with an awesome 4.10ct (11x9mm) prasiolite (a.k.a. green amethyst) pendant.  The gemstone has an unusually cut bottom,  it is really deep and more of a bowl shape than a triangle shape.  I love prasiolite, second to london blue topaz!


This is a sterling silver scroll filigree ring that I hand-set for myself with a 1.10ct (6mm) faceted light amethyst gemstone.  NO, I did not make the band, just set the stone.

Sterling silver ring I made for myself with a 4 prong style setting with 1.5ct (8mm) checkerboard cut round london blue topaz solitaire.  I LOVE the checkerboard top, really makes the stone sparkle!  I wear this ring hugged by a couple of pave set eternity bands, super pretty!