Want to see something up close? It's just a click away!

Just click on the image of interest to get a full size picture and see the details up close.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birthstone Bookmarks

I custom made a couple birthstone bookmarks for a couple of friends.  I really like how these turned out!  The floral etched stems are brass, and the rest is gold plated.

This one has garnets, aquamarine, and green aventurine (in place of emerald) along with a gold plated fish cross.  I made this one for a friend who just had her 3rd child yesterday.  The length of the chain corresponds to the birth order, the longer the chain, the older the child.  My friend and her husband have a strong religious faith, so I added the fish cross.


I made this one for a friend who is a January baby.  It is full of garnets, and a fish cross as well for her Catholic faith.