Want to see something up close? It's just a click away!

Just click on the image of interest to get a full size picture and see the details up close.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

There's a [dragon]fly in my soup!!

My cousin wanted a necklace using the same design as my dragonfly earrings that she could wear as a necklace layer, so here is her necklace that I made with an adjustable length (from 17" to 20") so that it gives her a lot of options for layering with other necklaces or wearing solo.  The necklace has a dragonfly suspended from a wood ring, with a turquoise dyed howlite in the center.

This is the 17" length and it sits just below the collar bone.  The pic beneath this pic is the 20" length and sits about 3 and a half inches below the collar bone.
SOLD - $15 (To keep this as a one of a kind, I won't remake this exact design, but I can do something similar).