Want to see something up close? It's just a click away!

Just click on the image of interest to get a full size picture and see the details up close.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Things reincarnated...

Here are some pieces that I made from reclaimed beads, much thanks to my Aunt Pam. I have had so much fun trying to come up with ways to give the things she had a new look.

This 3 strand necklace and earring set are made with shells from a necklace my Aunt Pam had. It was a typical single strand hawaiian shell necklace. I added the shell coins and the gold colored beads to the collection, and then made it a 3 strand necklace instead of a single strand.

SOLD - $15 for the set


18" Necklace with Onyx and Mother of Pearl pendant, black and lavender accent beads. The pendant came from my Aunt Pam's earring, which lost it's partner.

SOLD - $10 for the set